Saturday, November 7, 2009

::PC's Idle Time....::

As per title... my pc had just experienced hard disk failure ><" sent it for operation few days ago and finally it's home last night!~ BUT... more than 90% of my data were gone T_T haiz... so sad~ feels like crying last night...

All my photos with family, frens...songs, class video, and my se7en's collection!! *simtia*... all gone~ ><" feel so regret that i didn't burn it out~

now even after undergo the operation, my pc still doesn't seems fully recover yet~ so so so... lag!~ and all the software, video coded... etc have to redownload again~ and the problem is... don't know go where to download ><" feel so sien to face it...haiz

IF... i got money, early throw it away and buy a new laptop le~ *money money... wait for me* =="

No comments: