Sunday, May 10, 2009

-Happy Mother's Day-

-Happy Mother's Day-


It's a special day for our beloved mother~ ...

Wish all the lovely mothers, Happy Mother's Day~ ^.^
It's a day specially dedicated for you~ So be sure to enjoy and celebrate it with your families!~ ^^

I actually planned to buy my mum a cordless phone.
But due to the nonavailability of stock, i can only get it within a month...

So i told my mum that i'll be owing her the present 1st~
Later at night, i bought her a small present, yi su yi su lo... jz a necklace, but i thought it was nice~




It can be worn both side~



To my mum,

Thank you for giving birth of me and always taking care of me...
and sorry for any hurts that i had brought to you all these years~
No matter how much i did, I know i wont be able to repay your great loves.
I promise to work even harder to give u a good and comfortable life in the future~
I'll take good care of u, dad and sis ^^

Wish u stay healthy and happy always~ (you'll always looks slim and
beautiful to us ^^)

I Love You, Mummy~

No comments: