Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Break.....

-A Break.....-


haha seems like i had failed to keep my promise to update my blog more frequent~ I'm just tired and lazy...
one more week to go for the final exams~ i MUST "force" myself to study from now on...(i know it's late, but better than not ><")
It seems like the situation is getting tougher for me~ work...studies...friends and family... i could hardly get a balance between them~ i'm jz doubting myself, will i be able to get through all these or not...
sometimes i jz feel lost~ i wonder what's my direction after what i've been doin all these while...
my life is like... none other than working,study and...working again? honestly i'm getting quite sick of this kind of life style~ i can feel myself is getting really tired recently, with a lot classes and heavy work load~ i'm jz looked exhausted...
i feel a heavy burden on me, esp the responsibility on work~ jz imagine i'm stupid enough to back for work on the weekend jz to finish my work without claiming OT~ BUT i'll really blame myself if i did not tried my best to do it...
Haiz... after all, i hasn't seen any result from all these hardwork~ task also getting more and more messy~~

I just hope that after this coming exams, i'll have time to rest more, and getting healtier~ hm how good if i could have a break...not must be the long one, but the sufficient one~

No comments: