Saturday, May 9, 2009

A New Start.....

-A New Start...-


It's a new start here for me to re-activate my blog...
It has been so long since i logged in here~ (hm more than a year??) ^^

nothing much to say~ i'm jz an ordinary girl, having a vy ordinary+boring life~
but that's just me~ i don't expect to have much contact nor any viewer that will feel interested with my blog...considering the boring contents and i'm lazy in doing update~ ^^

I'd say this is a place for me to keep my memories rather than being a blog~
I don't have that 'determination' as other youngsters to decorate or working out on the page layout... make the pinky.. lovely site~ and to create popularity among the bloggers~ sigh...i'm only 20 though... (*cough doesn't meant to say u my lovely sis^^)

I've always got a lot of feelings,from the things happened around me day by day, which I don't know how to put it in words...
working is def a great opportunity for me to explore more in this realistic world,
to observe the way ppl work...communicating with each other, and of course the chances to meet a lot of ppl with different personality~
My lifestyle has been changed after i started working. To bad or to good, is still a ques mark~ but i'll jz take whatever it is...

Times flies so fast that it has come to May of 2009 now~ and in every beginning of the year, i'll always set an aim for myself to achieve throughout the year...but never even once i had achieved any~ at least i'm not satisfied with the result...

so i decided to change... to change my attitude and hopefully i'll be a better person ^^
this blog is one of the starts... i'll try to update as often as i can...so at least i could trace back those footprints in my life~

I've always hold my dreams tight... to pursue the life style i want, and giving my families a comfortable life~

I'll work even harder for that in the future~ ^^

No comments: