Sunday, June 14, 2009

-Happy Father's Day-

-Happy Father's Day~ -

祝大家父亲节快乐 ^.^ last night went for dinner with dad,mum,sis,grandma and 三叔~ at 海天楼~ Co act gave us some token to have dinner with our family(but can only claim to that specified amount of token la ><") so I treat my families a dinner. I thought ate at chinese restaurant should be not tat costly... BUT... i reli shocked when pay the bills... hahaha~~ so i have to top up quite a lot on top of that token given. But it's ok for me lar... since they really likes the dishes last night~ And what funny is that my dad told me that he really likes a Timex Watch... ask me want to buy for him o not ==" act if can i will really buy for him~ but i guess have to wait for some time first... i really spent too much recently~ 荷包接近干枯了 哈哈哈...

Then today went for hair cut together with sis and mum, at Anita Salon near Swk Plaza, the same block as Pizza Hut~ haha... my funny sis, once she went in and saw that it's a guy who doin hair cut, she straight forward refuse to cut... how hard i persuade her to cut ar~ i become bai lao shu, the 1st one to cut~ but i think the result is ok lo (for me la...) haha~ although looks a bit "gong dai" ... but at least now my 刘海 more 清爽~

here's my photo taken together with sis after having our hair cut~ not tat clear cos taking using *lousy hp* ><"




Gong ho?? hahaha...

No comments: