Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Honey Moon Period...

-Honeymoon Period...-

As per title. wahaha~~~~~ finally finish my exam!^^ phew~ although i can foresee the result might be disappointed ><" but dun care la... that will be the matter 2 months later~ what more important now is to enjoy my honeymoon times! even though only for a month ^^ i has yet to register for next sem. hopefully things will be better after switched to new study environment~ honestly, i'm not doing well this times. even now after exam, i'll still feel afraid whenever i think of the times i got the question paper... i quickly went through the ques and it gave me a goose bumps,I have no confident on any of the ques at all~ looks like most of the ques, they know me but i dunno them =.=" i really dun have the strength to face the result~...

Dun want to think much, just enjoy first~ but it doesnt seems that i'll be more relax after the exam~ haha... today went back to work~ and the system is ...><" it took us for more than 5 hours to load the mails... and caused our job delays so much~ whole PC hang~ i was nearly kicked my processor in front of all ppl~ haha... and the job is like mountain likes... how i wish i could stayed in office until all my job done ><"

i had to say this in honest, i really appreciate the chances given to me by all the ppl in relation to my current job. i dunno how to show my appreciation to them. But i really feel thankful for all the helps. i wouldnt be able to reach the position where i am without them~ Thanks for all the guidance. That's y sometimes i'm blaming myself for not doing well all the times. But i did give my very best to try whatever i can. I just hope that i can improves myself from time to time~

and sometimes i'm happy seeing that my parents is happy for receiving those premium items ^^

I really hope that i can do better and longer in this company.

No comments: