Wednesday, July 1, 2009

-The first day of 'July'-

-The first day of July-

Hmm what a special day it is~~ yeap...it's the 1st day of July!~ (means *7* on my own theory) hahaha... dun even want to miss out today to write up my 1st post for July!~ yea~ it's almost 12 now ^^

i was act on a moody situation today~ because i'm going to start my class right soon~ ...which is tomorrow ><" i have yet to enjoy enough my holiday ><" so sad...
i'm so afraid of getting back to my life style where i have to rushing from office - sch everyday with my hungry stomach...

honestly, that kind of life style is really terrible~~ it's like my nightmare ==" it's sooo tiring in both mentally and physically~ and i have to face both my work and studies at the same time. it will be a tough task for me hmm....and it'll be extremely stressful~

i'll feel lost and afraid everytime when i think of how long do i still have to go to complete my ACCA. It's seems like a long run... I couldn't even foresee my future and which direction will i go for after completing my ACCA. It's like no answer for all the efforts that u had pay out...

I don't know where's the way out for me. But i know vy clear that i have no way to step backwards... and i have to go through all no matter how~
To complete my ACCA asap - that's my most important mission at the moment~

some ppl says it's hard. but some says it's jz a matter of hardwork and times. i'll take the latter. no things is gonna to be easy.
and i always believe 'No Pain No Gain' ... we'll never get to taste the result if we never give out our best~ never try, never know... (of course i mean legal matters here ><")

In Life, there are things that we may achieve as long as we put in our efforts.
But there are things that will never come or belong to us no matter how hard we tried.
In matters of work and study, i believe it relies on our own efforts. But in matters of love and family, i'm the kind believe in fate ^^ there's no clear definition nor clear cut of right or wrong in love. and i'm the kind that will seldom take the initiative (that's y i'm doing vy weak in this area ^^)

I know i have to change on this. and i'm always trying to be a better person~ (sometimes it may seems failed though ><")
But i always believe GOD have arrange the best for us. Our partners for life, career , future... it's all depends on how u choose ur path...

And i'll be waiting patiently for the one that will hold my hand and spend the rest of our life together~ ^^

No comments: