Sunday, July 26, 2009

-The Prayer-

-The Prayer-

This song has been kept in my music library for quite some times~ i had always like this song but never feel touched until i watched the live performance by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli on TV last week. It's such a beautiful collaboration between two great singers~ ^^

But besides the great vocal,it was the lyric that touch my heart~

There are times when we lose our way... and we feel helpless...
But everytime when i had this feeling, i'll say my prayer and told myself not to be afraid~

And recently...there's something that make me feel lost...
I admit i'm not a good girl, and many times i had disappointed the people around me~

I don't know what's the right decision for me. I just don't want to hurt anyone and also myself.

I hope if my prayer was listened, GOD will lead me to a right way...

No comments: