Monday, July 20, 2009

::Relief::

::Relief::

-Relief- that's the feeling i have this morning ^^ I was actually getting a bit moody before went to work~ when i reached office and on my pc, i dunno y but jz sudd... i have the feeling of 'relief'... some thought jz pop up on my mind, and i feel like i had realized something~ I had make my mind clear about it...for things that out of my control, why should i bother about it? if it's something that not within my control, then just let it be~ 顺其自然~ i feel i'm stupid enough previously for having the sadness filled up my day~

from now on... i wont care that much anymore~ i'll jz be myself, and enjoy everyday to the fullest! ^^ i know no matter what, i should appreciate and be grateful for having my lovely family and friends who care and loves me ^^

Just want to say thank to all of them, for your presence in my life ^^

today chat a lot with ade~ my dearest friend ^^ i know she's having a vy hard time with her Uni life~ good luck to her!!~ I've always said that, i'm so glad to have her as my good friend~ just want to let her know, anytime, anywhere... whenever she need a friend, i'll always be there for her ^^

and also... good luck to her on her love life ^^ we both must add oil and find our price one day!! ^^

No comments: